Terms and Conditions
The content of this webshop is provided, updated, and managed by the following company:
Sustain Wear Sweden AB
Organization number: 559302-4127
In the event of a dispute, we follow the recommendations from the General Complaints Board in Sweden.
Delivery and shipping costs
- Delivery time may be extended due to customs.
- Free shipping within Sweden.
- For shipping outside Sweden, a shipping fee is added depending on the country.
- We strive to send out your order as soon as possible so that you can receive your goods within reasonable timeframe. Contact us if you have any questions about your order delivery or shipping cost.
|Country||Delivery time (working days)||Charge|
- To initiate a return or cancellation outside of Sweden, please note that the customer is responsible for any associated shipping costs and fees.
- We offer free returns for defective goods upon delivery.
- To ensure prompt delivery, please make sure to be available to receive your package. If a package is not picked up, a fee of SEK 120 will be charged.
- If the customer cancels an order, they are responsible for the shipping cost, which is 120 SEK.
- Please note that the purchase of our products does not include customs duties, import feed or other local charges. If you're an international customer, your country may impose customs duties upon delivery of your order.
- The amount of customs duty depends on various factors, such as the value of the product, shipping costs, the category of the product, the countries of origin and destination and any relevant trade agreements.
Alternate delivery address
If you want to receive your order at a different address, please provide the new address at checkout. Note that if you are paying with a Klarna invoice or account, we are required to deliver to the address registered with Klarna's terms.
Delivery to minors
At our webshop, we have strict guidelines regarding the delivery of products to minors. We require permission from a guardian for any individual under the age of 18 who wishes to make a purchase from us. This policy is in place to ensure the safety and protection of minors. Thank you for understanding our commitment to responsible retailing.
- At Sustain Wear, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. That's why we offer a 14-day right of withdrawal from the date you receive your product, in accordance with the law on distance and home sales (2005:59).
- In the unlikely event of a dispute, we follow recommendations from the General Complaints Board in Sweden.
- Please note that all returned items must be unused and in their original packaging for us to accept the return.
- To initiate a return, simply use the return form that you received with your package. If you happen to misplace the form, just send us an email, and we'll provide you with a new one.
- We refund the product value within 14 days of receiving the item.
- Please note that he customer is responsible for the return cost of 59kr.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll process the refund within 14 days. Please send all items to the following adress.
Items are returned to the following address:
Sustain Wear Sweden AB
533 33 Götene
Thank you for shopping with Sustain Wear.
At our webshop, we accept various payment methods, including invoice, partial payment, and credit and debit cards.
In partnership with Klarna Bank AB, we provide the following payment options, with payment being made to Klarna:
Direct Payment: This option allows you to pay at checkout without having to enter your card details. Your account will be debited within 1-2 days after the order is processed.
- Pay Later: With this method, you can choose to pay within 30 days after the delivery of your goods, or the end of the month. Payment can be made in the app.
- Partial Payment: With Klarna´s financing service, you can pay for your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly installments as stated in the checkout.
Please note that payment options such as Pay Later, Partial Payment, and Direct Debit are only available upon a positive credit assessment. During the ordering process and handling of your purchase, we will forward your information for an address and credit check to Klarna, who will determine the available payment methods based on the results of the credit check.
If a product's properties don't match our description, you have the right to file a complaint as our customer.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your complaint. According to the Consumer Purchase Act, you have a three-year window to file a complaint. Please note that the warranty only covers original manufacturing defects, and the consumer is responsible for shipping costs incurred in connection with approved complaints. Sustain Wear reserves the right to refuse a complaint if the product is found to be in compliance with consumer protection legislation.
If you need to return a complaint, please send it to the following address:
Sustain Wear Sweden AB
533 33, Götene
The Swedish Consumer Agency has a standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal. You can download it here.
It is important to note that the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union (EU) law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the EU and the European Economic Area (EEA). It is designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, protect and empower EU citizens' data privacy, and reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
- Personal information is not disclosed to third parties except in cases where registration takes place in collaboration with a third party.
- According to GDPR, individuals have the right to request access to the information that an organization have saved about them, as well as the right to have the information deleted in certain circumstances. Sustain Wear´s policy acknowledges these rights and provides information on how to request the deletion of personal information.
- Click here to read more about how personal information will be used and protected.