Terms and Conditions
The content of this webshop is provided, updated, and managed by the following company:
Sustain Wear Sweden AB
Organization number: 559302-4127
In the event of a dispute, we follow the recommendations from the General Complaints Board in Sweden.
Delivery and shipping costs
- Delivery time may be extended due to customs.
- Free shipping within Sweden.
- For shipping outside Sweden, a shipping fee is added depending on the country.
- We want you to receive your order as soon as possible. Our goal is to send your goods so that you have them within:
|Country||Delivery time (working days)||Charge|
- For returns or cancellations outside Sweden, the customer is responsible for the shipping cost and other fees that may arise.
- Free returns apply to goods that are defective when ordering.
- The fee for packages that are not picked up is SEK 120.
- The customer is responsible for the shipping cost in case of cancellation of SEK 120.
- The purchase price is exclusive of customs duties, import duties and other local fees. When international customers buy a product from us, your country can charge customs duties on delivery.
- The duty rate is calculated based on the product's declared value and shipping costs, product category, country of origin, country of destination duty rates and applicable trade agreements.
- For orders that are not taken within the specified dates for collection, the customer will be charged SEK 120 in addition to the original shipping fee.
Alternate delivery address
To receive delivery to another address, it must be stated at check-out. Klarna's terms require that we deliver the order to an address where you are registered (only when it is paid with a Klarna invoice or account).
Delivery to minors
We do not deliver to people under 18 without permission from a guardian.
- You as a customer have a right of withdrawal for 30 days after receipt of the product according to the law on distance and home sales (2005: 59).
- In the event of a dispute, we follow recommendations from the General Complaints Board in Sweden.
- All items returned must be unused and in original packaging.
- We refund the product value within 14 days of receiving the item.
- Use the return form that you have received with your package.
- If you lose the return form, you are welcome to email us to get a new return form.
- The customer is responsible for the return cost of 39kr.
Items are returned to the following address:
Sustain Wear Sweden AB
533 33 Götene
We accept invoice, partial payment, Swish, credit and debit cards as payment method.
In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is made to Klarna.
- Direct payment: You can choose to pay directly at the checkout without having to enter a card number and password, and get buyer protection clarified. Your account will be debited 1-2 days after the order is processed.
- Pay later: With this method, you can choose to pay within 30 days of delivery of the goods or the end of the month, or in a couple of months. Your payment period begins when the order has been shipped. Payment can be made in the app.
- Partial payment: With the financing service from Klarna, you can pay for your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly installments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. You decide how much you want to pay each month and you can pay the remaining amount at any time.
The payment methods, to pay later within 30 days, partial payment, and direct debit are only available in a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, we forward your information for an address and credit check to Klarna during the ordering process and the handling of your purchase. We can only offer you available payment methods based on the results of the credit check.
You as a customer have the right to complain about a product if its properties differ from our description.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of a complaint. As a customer, you have a three-year right to make a complaint in accordance with the Consumer Purchase Act. Warranty for goods only covers original manufacturing defects. The consumer is reimbursed for shipping costs in connection with approved complaints. Sustain Wear reserves the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not incorrect in accordance with consumer protection legislation.
Complaints are returned to the following address:
Sustain Wear Sweden AB
533 33, Götene
The Swedish Consumer Agency has a standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal. You can download it here.
- When you register on the website, you agree that we store and use your personal information in Sustain Wear to meet your expectations regarding delivery, delivery information and customer service.
- We do not disclose any personal information to third parties, only in cases where the registration takes place in collaboration with a third party.
- According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Get the information we have saved about you.
- Get rid of your stored data. If you ask us to delete your information, you must ensure that you store all the information you need to deal with any future warranty issues and questions.
- If you want us to delete your information, do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com
- Click here to read more about what information we retain and why.